Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

+3
_Brain_Dead_
zanaco9
ProjectV2
7 posters

Building, then Zanaco9 and Wkoenick came

ProjectV2

Building, then Zanaco9 and Wkoenick came Empty Building, then Zanaco9 and Wkoenick came

Post by ProjectV2 Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:32 pm

Hello, ProjectV2 here,

So i'm on my house building a second floor then Zanaco and Wkoenick come. I believe they used a compass to tp to me since I was on my room and the only way up was a column of dirt i used to get up there. Anyway, they come onto my roof and kill me once. I spawn again and am killed again, and i believe Zanaco was attempting to kill me with mc. When that failed I think Wkoenick shot me with a flaming arrow and i died. I stopped trying to spawn and began posting this thing. Now Zanaco admits that he did something wrong and is trying to kiss up to me.
    zanaco9
    zanaco9
    Donator

Building, then Zanaco9 and Wkoenick came Empty Re: Building, then Zanaco9 and Wkoenick came

Post by zanaco9 Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:48 pm

Actually i'm not trying to kiss up. I was just killing you. In OrcWorms old server, you were allowed to do that (happened to me numerous times by Sammeh48) And i was just thinking since im a VIP let me have fun ( sort of a VIP new experience) so i tried it and people were all telling me I can't. I never believed them and I thought they were making it up. then i go check the rules, and it says in this server your not allowed. So I apoligized and told her I will give her stuff back to her. She said she doesn't care and left. P.S. I was flying around with MC and you were just suffocating by accident. All items i tried to give back. (however i still have 3 stacks of smooth brick i didnt give back) and im just saying i made a mistake and i apoligized and all. So do what you must. But that is all i have to say.

Best Regards,
    Zanaco9
    ProjectV2

Building, then Zanaco9 and Wkoenick came Empty Re: Building, then Zanaco9 and Wkoenick came

Post by ProjectV2 Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:49 pm

Building, then Zanaco9 and Wkoenick came 2012-11-16_110810

Thats me dead on fire, ontop of my roof while i was building.

Building, then Zanaco9 and Wkoenick came 2012-11-16_110951

Thats Zanaco approaching me with mc

Building, then Zanaco9 and Wkoenick came 2012-11-16_110831

thats me in my spawn again and some text, calling me a "BIZNATCH" i believe that is slang for bitch. But up to you.

Building, then Zanaco9 and Wkoenick came 2012-11-16_111019

Thats Wkoe attempting to suffocate me with mc

Building, then Zanaco9 and Wkoenick came 2012-11-16_111018

thats what the inside of mc looks like

Building, then Zanaco9 and Wkoenick came 2012-11-16_111020

This is his second attempt

Building, then Zanaco9 and Wkoenick came 2012-11-16_111034

this is him getting bored and someone shooting me with a flaming arrow. On my roof again while i was building my 2nd floor btw. Thats where the glow stone comes from.

Building, then Zanaco9 and Wkoenick came 2012-11-16_120153

The after text

Last edited by ProjectV2 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ProjectV2

Post by ProjectV2 Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:51 pm

zanaco9 wrote:Actually i'm not trying to kiss up. I was just killing you. In OrcWorms old server, you were allowed to do that (happened to me numerous times by Sammeh48) And i was just thinking since im a VIP let me have fun ( sort of a VIP new experience) so i tried it and people were all telling me I can't. I never believed them and I thought they were making it up. then i go check the rules, and it says in this server your not allowed. So I apoligized and told her I will give her stuff back to her. She said she doesn't care and left. P.S. I was flying around with MC and you were just suffocating by accident. All items i tried to give back. (however i still have 3 stacks of smooth brick i didnt give back) and im just saying i made a mistake and i apoligized and all. So do what you must. But that is all i have to say.

Best Regards,
    Zanaco9

Yeah you have a completely different tone now that someone is actually taking a stand against you. Stop harassing people and I'm a guy...And if that many people told you you could get banned for it then pay attention cause im tired of your shit. I also believe you and Wkoe did the same to Poppy and as you can see they posted on the forums too.
    zanaco9
    zanaco9
    Donator

Post by zanaco9 Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:54 pm

I know your a guy.. and i have a different tone cuz after you being that serious you made me think twice and i checked it. Once again i was wrong. and im sorry ( yes i did do the same to poppy and im also sorry for that) (but i did give her the stuff back)
    _Brain_Dead_

Post by _Brain_Dead_ Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:56 pm

zan you wher never allowed to kill/attempt to kill someon with /mc on, on orcworm server that was the same case
    ProjectV2

Post by ProjectV2 Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:57 pm

zanaco9 wrote:I know your a guy.. and i have a different tone cuz after you being that serious you made me think twice and i checked it. Once again i was wrong. and im sorry ( yes i did do the same to poppy and im also sorry for that) (but i did give her the stuff back)

Wait so you knew you were wrong the first time so you decided to give her stuff back? But you did it to me again anyway? Yeah....i can see how you did this without knowledge of it being wrong....
    Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

Post by Boblobster Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:00 pm

Not reading the rules is your fault, not ours. If that many people tell you that it's against the rules then common sense should tell you to stop and go look at them. This is the second (reported) offence of the type too, so if you abuse mod powers again I think you should have your powers stripped for a set amount of time, if not completely. Hell you should probably get some form of punishment now.

I highly doubt Orcworm had allowed any such thing, Sammeh was obviously just breaking the rules himself.

Just because you donated doesn't make you exempt from the rules, if anything it gives you more responsibility. That's just my opinion on the matter anyway, just wait for Pat's verdict, (this applies for both wkoenick and zanaco9).
    zanaco9
    zanaco9
    Donator

Post by zanaco9 Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:01 pm

I understand. Thanks for at least hearing me out

Best Regards,
    Zanaco9
    zanaco9
    zanaco9
    Donator

Post by zanaco9 Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:02 pm

oh and brain. i didnt have MC on trying to kill her
    zanaco9
    zanaco9
    Donator

Post by zanaco9 Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:06 pm

I just tped to her (compass) and then i hit her with my sword.

Best Regards,
    Zanaco9
    ProjectV2

Post by ProjectV2 Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:07 pm

zanaco9 wrote:oh and brain. i didnt have MC on trying to kill her

There is a screenshot for that, your mc was glass. Ooh and I'm a guy....What 3rd time telling you or are you just going to continue to refer to me as a girl just to annoy me?
    zanaco9
    zanaco9
    Donator

Post by zanaco9 Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:08 pm

oh sorry keep on forgetting (your a guy) i just tped to him* oh and btw glass cant suffocate you. thats where you know its wkoenick
    Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

Post by Boblobster Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:17 pm

Yes but you are using it in order to gain an advantage over project. Any use of donor powers at all in pvp is against the rules.
    Nero Darkard
    Nero Darkard

Post by Nero Darkard Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:30 pm

zanaco9 wrote:In OrcWorms old server, you were allowed to do that (happened to me numerous times by Sammeh48

Boblobster wrote:I highly doubt Orcworm had allowed any such thing.

I can by 100% confirm that the old orcworm's NEVER allowed you to abuse your donator powers to gain unfair advantage over others and harrass them.
    In the case for when you were harrassed by another donator abuser before and he got away must have been because you never reported him and took screenshots as evidence.
    But that does NOT justify your actions.

Since Bob is already on the matter, I will leave the decision to him.
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:12 pm

Thank you project for such clear screenshots.

I mean there is no denying what is going on here, so you'll lose donor powers for 3 days (until 11/19/12) and any offence after that will result in permanent removal and/or ban.

We take such severe punishments with this sort of thing because we expect someone who supports the server to at least abide by its rules and set a good example for new players.
    wmaccannell

Post by wmaccannell Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:53 pm

:3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 06, 2024 10:29 am