Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

4 posters

New Server Website (Money Prize Contest)

cfortay33
    cfortay33
    In-Game Admin

New Server Website (Money Prize Contest) Empty New Server Website (Money Prize Contest)

Post by cfortay33 Thu May 05, 2011 12:23 am

I am currently in the process of making a new server website. On this website I am going to want some good screenshots, so there is going to be a little contest. Take screenshots of anything significant in the server (spawn, statues, cities) and I will select the ones I like and use them for the new website. If I select yours for the website, a money prize will be awarded to you in freed. When you take the screenshot, make sure you have F1 activated before you press F2; I want a picture completely clean of any text or in game information, and if this requirement is not met, you are automatically disqualified from the contest. To submit your photo, post it as a responseto this, and along with the photo give me the picture URL (without the [img][/img] around it). Good luck!

New rules: You have the best chance of winning if you post by Sunday night, but you can post after that and I can edit t he website if it is a very good screenshot. Also, sorry Spoon but your going to have to resubmit you screenshot. I realised something I didn't specify is that you must have rendering on far when you take the screenshot.

Last edited by cfortay33 on Thu May 05, 2011 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    McPowell
    McPowell
    Donator

New Server Website (Money Prize Contest) Empty Re: New Server Website (Money Prize Contest)

Post by McPowell Thu May 05, 2011 3:49 pm

there a time limit on this? and it should definately be a screenie of cliff's farm...
    Skje
    Skje

New Server Website (Money Prize Contest) Empty Re: New Server Website (Money Prize Contest)

Post by Skje Thu May 05, 2011 4:55 pm

mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Thu May 05, 2011 4:59 pm

^this
    Skje
    Skje

Post by Skje Thu May 05, 2011 11:16 pm

Does it have to be on far cause theres abunch of shit near it thats why I went to tiny
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Thu May 05, 2011 11:32 pm

Yeah, why does it need to be on far?
    Skje
    Skje

Post by Skje Mon May 16, 2011 3:28 pm

Is this contest still going?
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Mon May 16, 2011 3:52 pm

Nope.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 8:27 pm