Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

5 posters

sry

CheeseXman
    CheeseXman

sry Empty sry

Post by CheeseXman Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:32 pm

i rethought wat i posted and pat u r right. i just want there to be staff on a little more. So sry about the other comment. Sad

Last edited by CheeseXman on Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    CVB1234
    CVB1234

sry Empty Re: sry

Post by CVB1234 Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:33 pm

Banned Reason: Poopyhead
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:57 pm

We want to reset the server economy because we're lazy or selfish? I'm sure you haven't realized it is MORE work for us to keep separate worlds. Also, I have told you this before: if you want grief to be solved then post it in the complaints section. I don't see any thread in there by you asking to fix grief. Also, how do you think this server runs? Seriously. Without the staff who do this completely on volunteer, no profit (most don't even play minecraft), this server would not exist at all. We put in our free time so you can enjoy your little game. How do you expect us to want to help you out when you don't appreciate anything we put in, especially when you insult us by calling us lazy and selfish? We do this entirely for you and the rest of the community, if that's your definition of selfish then you really need to go back to second grade.

We have things to do other than moderate minecraft. We don't patrol the server 24/7, we get to it as soon as we can. If 2 hours is too long for you than I have little other to say other than to shut up and wait longer.
    Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

Post by Boblobster Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:23 pm

Also, we even told you that we would copy the odd place if you donated because regardless of how shite the staff are or not we're still screwed if we don't get any money whatsoever from the players like we have done like the past month or so (including this one so far). We aren't copying things over because we're lazy, we aren't because if we did do it for free you wouldn't have it for long anyway. Copying takes a bloody large amount of effort anyway, so why would we do it at our own expense for free if the server isn't gonna survive long without the donations anyway? Though saying that we actually have done it for free... twice.

I know you apologised already, but that point wasn't really addressed in pat's post. Also, Dan is nearly always on, and so am I normally, but the reason I haven't been on in the latter part of the week was because I was preparing for my A-levels and I went camping yesterday. It was awesome.

Last edited by Boblobster on Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    CheeseXman
    CheeseXman

Post by CheeseXman Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:29 pm

u have only been on in the past week cause u get a chance to finaly build something. otherwise u or dan r like never on that much. u guys r the 2 staff that go on the most but it is still a very limited time. no offense.

Burnalot

Post by Burnalot Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:32 pm

If you didnt know, we might pop in now and then without you knowing.
    We sometimes check for x-rays this way.

Honestly, if you need staff. Post on forums with your problem then give it time for someone here to pick it up.

Last edited by Burnalot on Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

Post by Boblobster Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:34 pm

Actually it's more the only reason I wasn't on before that was that I kept being kicked immediately due to lag issues.

'cause u get a chance to finaly build something', I hardly think that's the right choice of words considering building the new spawn was our idea anyway. That decision didn't have to pass through months of forum posts, we started building spawn because we wanted to.

As what Burn said, I check in a decent amount just don't often unvanish because any concerns worth notifying should be posted on Forums anyway.
    CheeseXman
    CheeseXman

Post by CheeseXman Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:44 pm

i just wanted to keep a few items like melon seeds and thats all i wanted. then i was told u can keep 2 double chests so i spent the past 2 weeks getting 16 stacks of emeralds by making 3 villages!!!!!! and getting villagers and getting random stuff and then i finished my 2 chests. 1 hour later i find out they changed it up and u get to keep anything and i was pretty pissed cause i wasted my past 2 weeks! thats y i made that message and i wasnt rly thinking cause i was rly pissed that i wasted 2 weeks for nothin! i just want things to be confirmed before staff tell people things. and i know staff said that there was a 1% chance that it will be canceled but just plz confirm stuff before u tell us. im not mad im just dissapointed that i wasted 2 weeks.
    Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

Post by Boblobster Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:00 pm

Who the hell told you you wont be able to take stuff over? None of the informed staff, I know.
    CheeseXman
    CheeseXman

Post by CheeseXman Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:04 pm

PATRICKFREED
    CheeseXman
    CheeseXman

Post by CheeseXman Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:06 pm

well so ive been told. wasnt directly. platy cvb and someone else who i forgot the name of
    Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

Post by Boblobster Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:11 pm

CheeseXman wrote:well so ive been told. wasnt directly

Your point is invalid.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:10 pm