Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

3 posters

my donor perks were taken wen i did nothing wrong!!!

CheeseXman
    CheeseXman

my donor perks were taken wen i did nothing wrong!!! Empty my donor perks were taken wen i did nothing wrong!!!

Post by CheeseXman Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:03 pm

I was punnished for so called tp killing. i will tell the hole story. I went to iPoppy's home to go to the village that i helped him make, then i jumped off the building his home was set on and i saw a name wen i was on the ground. I ran over to the name using no donor perks and started to hit him. i killed brodrenelarsendk. After that i tped to him and gave him his stuff plus more. i gave him his diamond armor and everything he had plus an enchanted sword that i had an extra one of. I only tped to gvie him his stuff and an enchanted sword!!! I dont know y i am loosing my donor perks!!! If anything i helped him by giving him a diamond enchanted sword!!!
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

my donor perks were taken wen i did nothing wrong!!! Empty Re: my donor perks were taken wen i did nothing wrong!!!

Post by mcuser12 Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:20 pm

How long before you killed him did you /home to iPoppy?
    CheeseXman
    CheeseXman

my donor perks were taken wen i did nothing wrong!!! Empty Re: my donor perks were taken wen i did nothing wrong!!!

Post by CheeseXman Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:22 pm

it was mabye like 10 mins because i went on the forums to make sure i was breaking no rules before i killed him because i didnt want to get in trouble!!
    CheeseXman
    CheeseXman

Post by CheeseXman Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:23 pm

if u get on freeds it'll be a little easier to talk
    CheeseXman
    CheeseXman

Post by CheeseXman Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:24 pm

im on now
    CheeseXman
    CheeseXman

Post by CheeseXman Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:41 pm

Pat r u looking
    CheeseXman
    CheeseXman

Post by CheeseXman Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:20 pm

can u tell me wat u find out
    Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

Post by Boblobster Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:41 pm

Quintuple post! That may be a new record, Ferm he's making you look bad.
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:41 pm

The story actually checks out, he did type /home iPoppy roughly ten minutes before.
    Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

Post by Boblobster Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:14 pm

Fair enough, do what the fuck you feel >_>

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 01, 2024 6:47 pm