Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

4 posters

i have be bande for x-raying and i feel bade about it and iam from denmark

bruun10

i have be bande for x-raying and i feel bade about it and iam from denmark Empty i have be bande for x-raying and i feel bade about it and iam from denmark

Post by bruun10 Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:08 pm

i am danish jeg er blevet bandet for x-raying og jeg ville høre om jeg kan blive unbandet for der mange af mine venner som også er danske der spiller på freeds og det den server vi spiller mest påVery Happy Smile
    FERMIS
    FERMIS
    In-Game Admin

i have be bande for x-raying and i feel bade about it and iam from denmark Empty Re: i have be bande for x-raying and i feel bade about it and iam from denmark

Post by FERMIS Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:39 pm

bruun10 wrote:i am danish jeg er blevet bandet for x-raying og jeg ville høre om jeg kan blive unbandet for der mange af mine venner som også er danske der spiller på freeds og det den server vi spiller mest påVery Happy Smile

Direct translation:

I have been band for x-raying and I would hear if I can be unbandet for many of my friends who is also Danish playing on freeds and the server we play mostly on
    Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

i have be bande for x-raying and i feel bade about it and iam from denmark Empty Re: i have be bande for x-raying and i feel bade about it and iam from denmark

Post by Boblobster Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:14 am

We've ignored this a bit (then again I was the one supposed to be posting the screen shots >_>) but this one will be harder to prove because he x-rayed in the second world where there is no logblock, when they aren't supposed to get in anyway. Apparently you can only get in through certain nether portals but evidently that stuff is easy to do accidently. Now people have warps in and shit, it's not good.

Aaaaaaaanyway, I'd get the screen shots but they are fucking miles back and don't actually say his name due to the lack of logblock, it's been long enough though and he did play alot, plus he apologised and admitted it.

So yeah, unban him pat ;P, you may have to clear his inventory first though I'm not sure if I removed the diamonds or not...
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:14 pm

I haven't ignored it per se, more of letting it sit for a bit.
    But yeah I'll reset his player data and unban him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05, 2024 3:20 am