Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

5 posters

Being Bullied

colecole12
    colecole12

Being Bullied Empty Being Bullied

Post by colecole12 Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:16 pm

Ok colecole12 here and rang and cvb are bullying me online first rang is killing me and screwing up my town my disobaying the rules then i exstand it and make a good for more houses and people i get a nice community of people and then crank comes along and griefes my home by tearing down the doors and replaceing the sighn and "making it his" by making th sighn saying CRANK LIVES HERE or something like that... hes pissing me off by kicking me off the server!

i love this server i would do nothing to get banned or kicked but there driving me off a wall and im tired of it i want to play the game without any anger i would like if rang and crank left me and my town alone rang and crank can have homes if they agree just to leave me alone but i want crank to give me back my home.

THANKS colecole12
    colecole12
    colecole12

Being Bullied Empty Re: Being Bullied

Post by colecole12 Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:20 pm

look im just a 12 year old kid who want to play the game i hope you understand
    CrankkDatJFel
    CrankkDatJFel

Post by CrankkDatJFel Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:48 pm

You randomly took ownership of a town that you did not build and did not take into consideration ANYONE else who happened to live there previously, ME.

You literally took MY HOUSE and made it yours. Now I have already gotten my land back and all is good.

SOLVED.
    FERMIS
    FERMIS
    In-Game Admin

Post by FERMIS Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:10 pm

Rang3 has been talked to.
    Pyrferno
    Pyrferno

Post by Pyrferno Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:13 pm

Well, tbh, It's not your town. If you truly want something, you build it yourself in minecraft. Me and Daniel started Danielboro, and we wouldn't enjoy it if people built without our permission there. Consider this a lesson, rather than a problem.

The proper way to "claim ownership" is to find the person who made something, ask for it. and then receive it. It's a fairly simple process.
    CrankkDatJFel
    CrankkDatJFel

Post by CrankkDatJFel Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:12 pm

He received permission from Pat to renovate the town, but he should have considered the people who lived there before.
    CVB1234
    CVB1234

Post by CVB1234 Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:28 pm

I Dont even... Ah Fuck it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05, 2024 5:20 am