Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

2 posters

Please understand

platypus
    platypus

Please understand Empty Please understand

Post by platypus Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:27 pm

Honestly, this is the 1st time i have ever got banned on this server, and some people know that i have been on this server for awhile and have no interest in doing bad things on the server. During the 1.2.4 update, as many of you know all chests were unlocked which in most cases attracts thieves. When I first got on since the update, I noticed this "unlocking of the chests." Well I wasn't sure why this was occurring at the time so I asked a fellow player that was currently on (I cannot recall the exact name of the player which will probably not get me too far into this case) "Why are all the chests unlocked?
    He/she replied with saying that they did not know but they were having fun with looting other peoples chests. Again i did not intend to steal things, i'm just not that kind of person. I asked the player if it was OK to loot the unlocked chests and he/she replied with "Sure! Everyone that is lucky is doin' it!" So i went on a stealing montage. I know that I sound like a complete fool stating that i got fished in too easily by some player. Please, I have never tried or thought of trying to set other players back by stealing their things, or any other kind of disregarded way. To be honest it feels weird not doing anything that would lead me to getting banned, then finally getting banned for the first time by a foolish mistake. I hope that you understand my situation and see that I had no intention to steal without permission of the Owner, Admin, or Mod first.

Sincerely, platypus577
    Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

Please understand Empty Re: Please understand

Post by Boblobster Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:41 pm

...Isn't it temporary?
    platypus
    platypus

Post by platypus Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:49 pm

Yes, I just want to let you guys know that i really did not steal just to be troll. By the way, watched your vid, pretty cool Wink
    Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

Post by Boblobster Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:52 pm

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05, 2024 3:09 am