Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

+2
rowanmc19
Boblobster
6 posters

Holy shit, we need money - fast...

Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

Holy shit, we need money - fast... Empty Holy shit, we need money - fast...

Post by Boblobster Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:37 pm

Seeing as we managed to raise the full $100 with ease for the dedicated, and the $60 for the fist month we thought this would be a breeze to pay for, but this month shows otherwise...
    We haven't had any donations at all so far, and we need the full $60 in two weeks else we'll have to start using our advertising money.
    Hopefully we will get loads of advertising up relatively soon to deal with all of our future bills and maybe get some benefits to sponsors (for instance donate $5 a month or something), but none of that will be up in time for this next bill. We know where to get $20 from, so we'd only need another $40 but even that isn't definite. So please, anyone with the ability to donate, do so if you hope to keep on Freeds for yet another year as pat said earlier this month. Otherwise this server is in trouble...
    rowanmc19
    rowanmc19

Holy shit, we need money - fast... Empty Re: Holy shit, we need money - fast...

Post by rowanmc19 Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:06 pm

yea ill see what i can do. my money was frozen due to suspected fraud an my car just got fucked up the tail pipe but ill try to help out
    Khandi_Kane
    Khandi_Kane

Post by Khandi_Kane Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:40 pm

i would like to donate... but i am very comuter stupid... someone please walk me through the process... step by step .... plz Smile
    Khandi_Kane
    Khandi_Kane

Post by Khandi_Kane Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:31 pm

Razz I got it figured out... give me a couple days i will donate. I want it to stay online!
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:47 am

Thanks Khandi.
    Also thanks rowan, I love you.

Also, so that we don't come off as trying to steal from you, it isn't a "if we dont get $60 this month the server will die", but if we don't get $60 a month consistently, the server will die in very short amount of time.

We're putting this notice out simply as a reminder that the server exists because of you guys, and without your support, it will cease to exist. Wink
    natertator5

Post by natertator5 Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:35 am

Pat wont we only need $40 a month now? Just wondering.
    Pyrferno
    Pyrferno

Post by Pyrferno Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:39 am

I will likely be donating 10 soon also btw. I just need to get in touch with DannyBoy.
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:53 pm

natertator5 wrote:Pat wont we only need $40 a month now? Just wondering.
    Indeed. Wink
    natertator5

Post by natertator5 Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:55 pm

That shouldn't be to hard to get then Arrow

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 8:26 pm