Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

2 posters

Now it is _completely_ finished :D

Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

Now it is _completely_ finished :D Empty Now it is _completely_ finished :D

Post by Boblobster Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:11 pm

Until I add two blocks in height to every single room and put it in a swamp at least >_>

Updated image below:

Now it is _completely_ finished :D 2012-020

As you can see I've finished the surroundings to not look like arse with all the dead and leafless trees and bunch of grass (rhymage :3), but what you cannot see is that I have also done E-Gadd's lab (It's a huge underground place with the hut on the side that CVB so dearly loves as the entrance), I have also done the boss fight areas, and have generally updated the place -mainly the first few rooms- to look better (well what I think looks better at least).

The review (or whatever you all want to call it) will most definitely be recorded tomorrow and most likely uploaded too, provided burn doesn't need too long to edit and we record nice and early. So be ready to hear my tank of a voice and Burn's near Soviet Russian one soon Razz.
    rowanmc19
    rowanmc19

Now it is _completely_ finished :D Empty Re: Now it is _completely_ finished :D

Post by rowanmc19 Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:25 pm

<3

Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

Post by Boblobster Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:31 am

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 8:34 pm