Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

4 posters

Banned for repairing someone's house.

ToxicityK

Banned for repairing someone's house. Empty Banned for repairing someone's house.

Post by ToxicityK Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:26 pm

Please show me where it states on your rules list that it is 'illegal' to REPAIR someone's house outside of the spawn area. I logged on, saw that there were some blocks missing out of a guy's house so I went to put some dirt there to patch it up - all of a sudden some zekiel guy bans me? Looks like another server with abusive staff... sucks since I was really getting into it. Sort this out, if not for me then for the good of the rest of the server's population before staff like him turn everyone away.

P.S. Apparently you have some sort of block logger plugin, so I would like to see screenshots of me breaking any of your server rules by destroying a legitimate structure or whatnot.
    Rang3ramhard
    Rang3ramhard
    Forum Moderator

Banned for repairing someone's house. Empty Re: Banned for repairing someone's house.

Post by Rang3ramhard Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:28 pm

Yea your going to have to wait until 3z post the evidence.
    ToxicityK

Banned for repairing someone's house. Empty Re: Banned for repairing someone's house.

Post by ToxicityK Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:29 pm

Okay, fair enough. Thanks for your reponse anyway.
    3zeki3l
    3zeki3l
    In-Game Moderator

Post by 3zeki3l Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:37 pm

that wasnt why I TEMP banned you, you were goading me, and insulting me. If you had griefed I wouldn't have made it temporary. Luckily for you i didnt take a screenshot. But the logs will show what you were doing. You asked for it, soooo I dont regret it.
    ToxicityK

Post by ToxicityK Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:38 pm

So you have no evidence of me actually breaking a server rule? What're you doing in a position of power then?
    csrazze1
    csrazze1

Post by csrazze1 Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:39 pm

dude stop 3z has been on this server long enough to make a right call so stop bitching
    ToxicityK

Post by ToxicityK Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:40 pm

Excuse me, do you have any relation to this appeal? I would assume it's common courtesy to keep your nose out if it's not wanted.

I don't care how long the guy's played on the server, if he's abusing his power I want to make sure everyone knows about it.
    3zeki3l
    3zeki3l
    In-Game Moderator

Post by 3zeki3l Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:42 pm

9. Even if the rule is not listed here, we have every right to ban you, take your items, freed, etc.
    If
    you think it_might_be wrong, DO NOT DO IT. This list WILL be modified
    based on new plugins, updates in MC, etc. Rules WILL be made up for
    specific situations, and we will punish you accordingly.

I was well withing my rights to do what I did. Ive been around for a LOONG time. I know what Im doing. I just happened to not take a screenshot of your statements, for 3 reasons, most importantly, I forgot. second, I know the information is still readily available. 3 I honestly didnt expect you to make an appeal, especially one that hides what you actually did. Forgot some major details in that story of yours buddy/
    ToxicityK

Post by ToxicityK Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:43 pm

So you ban players whenever you feel like it for no legitimate reason?

Please explain to me how being a good neighbour to my fellow players on a game is classed as something that 'might be wrong' - go on, I'm waiting.

In court the saying is 'innocent until proven guilty' - so far I've yet to see any evidence that paints me in a bad light.

If you've been around for a "LOOONG" time then obviously the fact you're abusing your power is an even more serious matter. You clearly don't know what you're doing since you seem unable to provide evidence to accompany your ban.
    3zeki3l
    3zeki3l
    In-Game Moderator

Post by 3zeki3l Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:48 pm

Stop acting like the only thing you did was "fix" someones house. I doubt you even knew him. I temporarily banned you for language, lack of respect, and for goading me. Patrickfreed just looked at the logs, convenient how you forgot you called me a "nigger". Patrick says to keep you banned until the temp ban is served, I suppose you can come back if you want to when the ban is done. Good day to you sir. Very Happy
    ToxicityK

Post by ToxicityK Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:52 pm

ToxicityK wrote:So you ban players whenever you feel like it for no legitimate reason?

In court the saying is 'innocent until proven guilty' - so far I've yet to see any evidence that paints me in a bad light.

Obviously you didn't get the message the first time, but don't worry, I quoted it for you. Last time I checked you cannot punish a player and simply say "I wanted to", that isn't how it works.
    Rang3ramhard
    Rang3ramhard
    Forum Moderator

Post by Rang3ramhard Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:57 pm

Your temp banned, and 3zekiel already said that Pat looked at the logs.
    Also this argument should go on any longer since the decision has been made to temp ban you.

Locked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:41 am